- Staff from local or regional universities’ departments interested in implementing VR-powered classrooms.
- Technical staff from universities running VR-powered labs or other ICT-based simulations.
- Local educational schools (not only HEI (higher education institution), but also secondary or VET) interested in innovative teaching methodologies.
- Educational experts, researchers and social scientists interested in VR-based social innovation.
- Public officials involved in drafting educational policies.
- Companies and business (mostly SMEs) willing to adopt VRLE (Virtual Reality Learning Environment) for specialised corporate training.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.